Breaking new the Orion NG made its debut in the Bronx & more RTS bus getting scrap

tkx2510

According to the transit wiki. The 2008 Orion Ng has mae its debut int the bronx running under by Kingsbridge Depot. The fleet number is 3847. So far is only 1 NG bus. More to come.

The first NG made its debut in Staten Island running under by Castleton Depot, and once running under by Yukon Depot till all the NG buses switched over to Castleton Depot.

And in Manhattan the NG made it debut running under by Micheal J Quill Depot.

And so far Flatbush, Manhattanville, JFK, Queensvillage are losing the RTS buses little by little. I guess they putting more RTS buses to get scrapped at the Eastchester Depot. So damn sad they will be no more RTS bus, BIA Orion, Orion V and the nova bus in the future.

Ok yall imma keep you all posted on more about those Orion Ng buses. If yall know more about those buses making a debut somewhere in the 5 boroughs let me know.

According to the transit wiki. The 2008 Orion Ng has mae its debut int the bronx running under by Kingsbridge Depot. The fleet number is 3847. So far is only 1 NG bus. More to come.

The first NG made its debut in Staten Island running under by Castleton Depot, and once running under by Yukon Depot till all the NG buses switched over to Castleton Depot.

And in Manhattan the NG made it debut running under by Micheal J Quill Depot.

And so far Flatbush, Manhattanville, JFK, Queensvillage are losing the RTS buses little by little. I guess they putting more RTS buses to get scrapped at the Eastchester Depot. So damn sad they will be no more RTS bus, BIA Orion, Orion V and the nova bus in the future.

Ok yall imma keep you all posted on more about those Orion Ng buses. If yall know more about those buses making a debut somewhere in the 5 boroughs let me know.

Trevor and mta_si said on Subchat that the NG is only going to be there at KB for testing, The one at MJQ will be leaving soon.

As far as things goes I accoriding to the transit wiki. QV depot used to has 16 of the 1990-1991 TMC RTS Bus and now they QV Depot is now down to 11. And FLA Dept used to have somewhere around 8 to 10 of those RTS and now down to 7. Manhattanville is down to 7 as well. And I think the WF Depot is somewhat losing ttheir RTS bus eventhough they down to 7 which im not to sure cuz the transit wiki didn't update the WF Depot on the RTS. I will keep u guys updated or u guys keep me updated

The KB training bus (3847) had an issue that required it to go to Orion in Secacus.

There was word that 3817 was also supposed to be KB bound so we'll see what happens

KB, FLA and MJQ will be the 1st depots to receive NG07s in their respective boroughs. The order of delieveries is still unknown though.

The KB training bus (3847) had an issue that required it to go to Orion in Secacus.

There was word that 3817 was also supposed to be KB bound so we'll see what happens

KB, FLA and MJQ will be the 1st depots to receive NG07s in their respective boroughs. The order of delieveries is still unknown though.

Hopefully the Home of the Dawgs, won't be the Home of the Dawgs anymore. KB should have no problems keeping the new buses running, since their mechanics kept trash on wheels that was sent there, running. Their mechanics, and anyone who worked out of KB as a mechanic (or Gun Hill), is a well seasoned mechanic now........

Archived