Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
DonOfAllBuses

Nicknames for Buses!

N-Trizzy started a thread similar to this, but about trains. I want to kno of any names for buses that you came up with. There is no "General Bus Forum" so i put this here. feel free to move if necessary.

When I was little i'd call the Bee-Line RTS buses sun buses, i dont remember why. The M.A.N SG320s were called Mr. Magoos cause they were old and busted, i call the MCI 102-A2s "The Hunchbacks of Westchester County" because of the rear slope, theres more, i just cant remember as of now.

Orion VII - Tissuebox, golf cart, hyshits and the CNG ones competely not good and compressed natural garbage.

8400 series TMC RTS @ Flatbush - raggly, heard a driver call 8412 that LOL.

Flexbles - Flex

MCI crusiers - Cadillacs

LIB CNG's - moving freezers The A/C's on their buses always be ICE COLD.

Nova RTS's(The ones @ flatbush and jamaica to be extact) Rocket ships since they take off so fast

PBL GMC RTS - same as above

FP RTS's A$$ burners, if sit in the back near the engine on an FP RTS it will burn your A$$!!