APPLICATIONS PRESCREENING

Andres1226

24 minutes ago, Andres1226 said:

Hello so I have applied for a few positions so far. Conductor, assistant conductor, signal maintainer trainee, coach cleaner. All my applications have been blank under pre-screening results. Has anyone else experienced this? What am I doing wrong?

Be patient. If they want you, they'll reach out. Perhaps they haven't run the pre-screening yet.

7 minutes ago, danielhg121 said:

Be patient. If they want you, they'll reach out. Perhaps they haven't run the pre-screening yet.

I have an application that’s been blank under the pre screening area for over a year. I’m curious if maybe im writing something wrong or uploading my attachments wrong but I followed all the rules. Just stressful not having anyone to verify if im doing something wrong or if I’m just never gonna get prescreened because of something in my resumes or cover letters. 6 applications all blank under pre screened and I have friends who have passed under the same area.