As new technology is postponed, old and familiar faces return

Micstromme

I can't help but notice that a lot of the 1991 TMCs are returning to the streets of Brooklyn. This must be because it is easier to operate the mid-retired buses than bring in some new equipment. I am not complaining, especially since so many of them are flooding the Grand Avenue Depot in Brooklyn and Queens. I think that it is fascinating to see these buses on both the Flatbush and Grand Avenue Depot routes, seeing as they ride so nicely.

What does anyone think about that? Yay or nay on the 8000s making a comeback?

I can't help but notice that a lot of the 1991 TMCs are returning to the streets of Brooklyn. This must be because it is easier to operate the mid-retired buses than bring in some new equipment. I am not complaining, especially since so many of them are flooding the Grand Avenue Depot in Brooklyn and Queens. I think that it is fascinating to see these buses on both the Flatbush and Grand Avenue Depot routes, seeing as they ride so nicely.

What does anyone think about that? Yay or nay on the 8000s making a comeback?

Yay that it's not at UPK, and nay at FLA and Grand Avenue. Some equipment from those buses are replacing some seats on the few suburbans in UPK. Those porkchops actually look good.

P.S. Dude slow down with the capitals.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I see some returning of the 1991 TMC RTS Bus to the West Farms Depot in the Bronx, Manhattanville Depot in Manhattan, and the Queensvillage Depot in Queens.

Archived