OpenBVE Help?

Extract them into a folder. Run OpenBVE, in the route selector, browse into the folder that you have the routes extracted into. select the route file and run the game.

Yea, but in that folder, I browse and click on for ex. (NYCT-A) and then browse for (R68A) but it still won't start.

Okay, I did what you guys told me. I extracted the R68A, which worked but not the routes. Where are you suppose to extract the routes to?

In your Programs fFiles older under My Computer. Click Program Files folder and then click the BVE folder. In the BVE folder click Railway, under Railway click the Route folder and add the NYCT-A folder or file. The R-68A file or folder goes to the Train folder The 8th Avenue folder goes to the Object folder!

In your Programs fFiles older under My Computer. Click Program Files folder and then click the BVE folder. In the BVE folder click Railway, under Railway click the Route folder and add the NYCT-A folder or file. The R-68A file or folder goes to the Train folder The 8th Avenue folder goes to the Object folder!

I have OpenBVE.

Archived