Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
UlmerPark B6

OpenBVE Help?

I just installed OpenBVE. I downloaded a few routes from bvestation.com. But what are you suppose to do after that?

Please provide help if you can, it would be appreciated.

~Chuck

Extract them into a folder. Run OpenBVE, in the route selector, browse into the folder that you have the routes extracted into. select the route file and run the game.

Extract them into a folder. Run OpenBVE, in the route selector, browse into the folder that you have the routes extracted into. select the route file and run the game.

Yea, but in that folder, I browse and click on for ex. (NYCT-A) and then browse for (R68A) but it still won't start.

On your keyboard, look for the key that says "Print Screen" or "Prnt Scr" or something like that since some keyboards say it differently. Then once you've done that, open MS Paint, save the picture and post it here.

Double-Click on (NYCT-A), then it should say NYCT-A(BETA).csv or something like that. Then click on that and then click on the train you want, press Start and then that's it! B)

Okay, I did what you guys told me. I extracted the R68A, which worked but not the routes. Where are you suppose to extract the routes to?

In your Programs fFiles older under My Computer. Click Program Files folder and then click the BVE folder. In the BVE folder click Railway, under Railway click the Route folder and add the NYCT-A folder or file. The R-68A file or folder goes to the Train folder The 8th Avenue folder goes to the Object folder!

In your Programs fFiles older under My Computer. Click Program Files folder and then click the BVE folder. In the BVE folder click Railway, under Railway click the Route folder and add the NYCT-A folder or file. The R-68A file or folder goes to the Train folder The 8th Avenue folder goes to the Object folder!

I have OpenBVE.

Ok. IF you are seeing a pop-up saying something about some errors, select "Ignore" and it should start.

The ones you downloaded from bvestation.com that install the files for the routes and trains.

Okay, I got my (R) to work but got this message:

index.jpg

That's because the R46 you've downloaded has errors that need to be fixed in the train.dat file. I'll give you more assistance on fixing it if you need.

That's because the R46 you've downloaded has errors that need to be fixed in the train.dat file. I'll give you more assistance on fixing it if you need.

Yes, can you offer any help?