NJT Pics

410 Bridgeton

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Google Wireless Transcoder;))

I have tons of pics from south jersey area i will post them once i go thru them again i was on 7501 on the 553 and i sat in the back just so i could hear the wonderful sound of that jake and it was a bit louder than usual is 7501 a demo or is it rebuilt?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Google Wireless Transcoder;))

I have tons of pics from south jersey area i will post them once i go thru them again i was on 7501 on the 553 and i sat in the back just so i could hear the wonderful sound of that jake and it was a bit louder than usual is 7501 a demo or is it rebuilt?

7501 is a 102D3.

553 how come egg harbor doesnt wrap their buses with a full body wrap? washington does. the last time i saw an egg harbor bus wrapped wason the 8279 i think wrapped in wachovia just wanted to know

Wirelessly posted (TELECA-/2.0 (BREW 3.1.5; U; EN-US; SAMSUNG; SPH-M800; Teleca/Q05A/INT) MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Yeah it was 8279 & 8280 that had the full wrap. Our buses are always being transfered so they dont really have em with full ads. Now Howell, Medowlands, Wayne is a diff. story. The full wrap is annoying because it makes the inside of the bus a lil darker. Since there is a Wawa on every street on most egg harbor routes the spend the time to put wawa ads lol.

Wirelessly posted (LG-LX600 Polaris/6.0 MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Why did they take all the bathroom buses from egg any only the new 45's have tjem now. the trip from ac to bridgeton is about 2 hours on a good day without a wheelchair.and is there any chances we'll get any of the old 45's in our area?

Wirelessly posted (LG-LX600 Polaris/6.0 MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Why did they take all the bathroom buses from egg any only the new 45's have tjem now. the trip from ac to bridgeton is about 2 hours on a good day without a wheelchair.and is there any chances we'll get any of the old 45's in our area?

7531-7541 & 7787-7801 were sent up to Fairview because they needed them up there. In change we got 7177-7187 new, we were also suppose to get 7171-7176 but Medowlands got them. 7801 was involved in a fire at PABT a year or 2 ago and was rebuilt into a non restroom bus and sent back to Egg Harbor. As for the Detroit 45s if I told you yes we would get them I would be lying to you. Medowlands, Wayne, Howell has them all and I dont see those Garages giving them up unless 400+ new D4500CTs were ordered. We might even get a few of them 18 D4500CTs there were bought, but I see them going to Medowlands, Howell, or Wayne.

Archived