bus swapping

ToneCapone

what's up with all the castleton depot orions that are popping up at kingsbridge depot & casey stengel depot. the buses still have the castleton depot decals on them. are these depots in such a dire need of buses that the decals couldn't be swapped. i know west farms is short on buses they have been using laguardia depot rts buses for sometime now, but i didn't think kb or casey stengel were short on buses.:confused:

what's up with all the castleton depot orions that are popping up at kingsbridge depot & casey stengel depot. the buses still have the castleton depot decals on them. are these depots in such a dire need of buses that the decals couldn't be swapped. i know west farms is short on buses they have been using laguardia depot rts buses for sometime now, but i didn't think kb or casey stengel were short on buses.:confused:

Well the NGs is set to go to West Farms next summer but that might not be in time. UPK has lost a lot of buses losing them to LGA and Manhattan and only got back 3/4 of what they gave.

KB is short on 40ft buses. I had waited for several hours for a bus, when I did that line if work, when I worked the Bx7. They had to take drivers off of the 40fters on the M100, and gave them artics, to get 40ft buses. This was because of the garbage that came there. At least the 6000's are not too old, so KB may be good. The decals aren't a major thing to replace, and they get to that when need be. Keeping the buses running is utmost important.......

Archived