When is the Arthur kill road station going to open?

B41

I know some of you guys may not believe this, but I read on Wiki that the SIRT Atlantic and Nassau stations will be demolished (since they are in very poor condition) and the (MTA) will construct a new Arthur Kill Road station.

I just want to know when you guys think it will open.

I know some of you guys may not believe this, but I read on Wiki that the SIRT Atlantic and Nassau stations will be demolished (since they are in very poor condition) and the (MTA) will construct a new Arthur Kill Road station.

I just want to know when you guys think it will open.

To be frank, I would ask this:

When is it going to be built???

They should have it prepared or under-going since it is in the Capital Program...

The CP is just a general plan for allocating the funds.

They still have to do a DEIS/FEIS (if necessary) before beginning work. They must bid for the contracts to build the new facility as well. It's not going to happen in a snap.

I know, it won't... I am on the mta.info site for years and would barely expect something to get done...

How come I don't see you on the page? lol

Anyways, on topic, will this be part of Capital Construction? I really think that this is, due to the fact that it is a new station that will be built. Even South Ferry rehab is part of CapConstruction.

I mean I visit the (MTA).info site for years...

I believe so, since it is on the 2008-2013 Capital Program as I descirbe it for the millionth time!!!

While it is on the Capital Programme, it does not specifically guarantee that construction will happen between 2008-2013, it only means that funds will be allocated in the MTA's budget for the project.

Archived