Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

All MaBSTOA now(or soon) (MTA) Bus?

Im noticing many buses at MaBSTOA have the (MTA) bus company sign, i know MaBSTOA is in the bronx and manhattan while NYCT is Queens, Staten Island and brooklyn, seeing that they are a Subsidiary MTA family...

anyways... just a few min ago, i steped to to go to store, and I notice a Gun Hill Bronx 40 Articulated with number 4359 or 5349, cant remember now, and it saui (MTA) Bus..

why is it now (MTA) Bus rather then New York City Bus?

Buses are being moved back and forth between (NYCT) and (MTA) Bus. The bus you saw was 5349 and ran in test service out of Baisley Park on the Q111/113.

Im noticing many buses at MaBSTOA have the (MTA) bus company sign, i know MaBSTOA is in the bronx and manhattan while NYCT is Queens, Staten Island and brooklyn, seeing that they are a Subsidiary MTA family...

anyways... just a few min ago, i steped to to go to store, and I notice a Gun Hill Bronx 40 Articulated with number 4359 or 5349, cant remember now, and it saui (MTA) Bus..

why is it now (MTA) Bus rather then New York City Bus?

Some buses are being transferred hence why they say (MTA) Bus.....Basiley Park had Artics back in 2007 so I guess the depots they are in now are lazy to change them. Once they get repainted I'm sure it will say (MTA) New York City Bus

Some buses are being transferred hence why they say (MTA) Bus.....Basiley Park had Artics back in 2007 so I guess the depots they are in now are lazy to change them. Once they get repainted I'm sure it will say (MTA) New York City Bus

damn I thought MaBSTOA got articulated exclusivly as we got the busiest routes, like m101, m15, m86, bx4, bx19, bx12....

so wat buses have artics on the NYCT side?

damn I thought MaBSTOA got articulated exclusivly as we got the busiest routes, like m101, m15, m86, bx4, bx19, bx12....

so wat buses have artics on the NYCT side?

Only depots I know using Artics are Gun Hill (Bx4, Bx5, Bx12, Bx22, Bx39, Bx40, and Bx42), Kingsbridge (Bx1, Bx2, Bx41 and Bx55), West Farms (Bx19), Michael J. Quill (M14A, M14D, M23, M79 and M86), 126th Street (M15 and M35) and 100th Street (M101, M102 and M103)!

Don't you mean (MTA) Bus side....Basiley Park Depot no longer uses the Artics...they went back to (MTA) New York City Bus side. Only depots I know using Artics are Gun Hill, Kingsbridge, West Farms, Michael J. Quill, 126th Street and 100th Street!

i dunno nothing abou Basiley Park Depot is that in Queens or LI?

Only depots I know using Artics are Gun Hill (Bx4, Bx5, Bx12, Bx22, Bx39, Bx40, and Bx42), Kingsbridge (Bx1, Bx2, Bx41 and Bx55), West Farms (Bx19), Michael J. Quill (M14A, M14D, M23, M79 and M86), 126th Street (M15 and M35) and 100th Street (M101, M102 and M103)!

Bx9 Out of Kingsbridge you forgot, and Sometimes of the Bx36 you will see about 5 of them on there during the day

Bx9 Out of Kingsbridge you forgot, and Sometimes of the Bx36 you will see about 5 of them on there during the day

Oh dear lawd....thanks for reminding me.....idk how I forgot about the Bx9 and I took pics of it last week:o