Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Smoot178

Striped Caution Tape?

I means no clearance between the train and whatever has that sign placed on (walls, fences, columns, etc..) If you happen to be in a area that has that no clearance sign and a train is coming, start saying your prayers.

It's for safety of employees walking the track...it means that there is not enough clearance for someone to stand there while a train passes by.

It's for safety of employees walking the track...it means that there is not enough clearance for someone to stand there while a train passes by.

It also discourages passengers trespassing onto the tracks.

It also discourages passengers trespassing onto the tracks.

Not like your average passenger will know and the "passengers" they do go down into the tracks probably are up to no good, so I wouldn't care if they got hit down in the tracks.

Not like your average passenger will know and the "passengers" they do go down into the tracks probably are up to no good, so I wouldn't care if they got hit down in the tracks.

If they get hit though, I won't be happy if there is a 12/9 affecting my line.

If they get hit though, I won't be happy if there is a 12/9 affecting my line.
Well if they are down there doing nefariously things, that's one less scum on the face of the Earth.

Officially, it is called a No Clearance Sign. Unofficially, we call it "blood and bones". Reason is, that is what will be left of one if they are there when a train passes by........

Officially, it is called a No Clearance Sign. Unofficially, we call it "blood and bones". Reason is, that is what will be left of one if they are there when a train passes by........

That is, if the bones are still left after the train runs them over. :P

That is, if the bones are still left after the train runs them over. :P

There will be, but they may be crushed bones. Don't people use crushed bones for medicinal purposes? If so, well then we will be half way there.........

There will be, but they may be crushed bones. Don't people use crushed bones for medicinal purposes? If so, well then we will be half way there.........

I doubt the herbalists will dare to pick up those train crushed bones. If they have the guts too, they may be the next ones.