Bx42 LTD and Bx40 Local? [Gun Hill Buses]

mark1447

Wouldn't it be better if the Bronx 42 would be an LTD (Or +SBS) while the Bronx 40 Runs Local?

Seeing that these 2 buses run together from River Tower end down to Harding Avenue where they split. Which can help ease the amount of people on these bus lines, as they get very pack during Rush Hrs [AM heading to Westchester Sq and PM to Burnside Ave]

well I think it is being considered but nothing has come of it as of yet yes both the Bx 40 and Bx 42 both run from river park towers or better know as richman plaza down treamont ave they split at treamont and randalls ave the 40 continues straight and the 42 makes a right turn thru the projects but they both meet back up on treamont where they both split up yet again LOL at harding ave. as someone who actually drives the as We call the 402 line lol I can tell you we need a LTD route over there

well I think it is being considered but nothing has come of it as of yet yes both the Bx 40 and Bx 42 both run from river park towers or better know as richman plaza down treamont ave they split at treamont and randalls ave the 40 continues straight and the 42 makes a right turn thru the projects but they both meet back up on treamont where they both split up yet again LOL at harding ave. as someone who actually drives the as We call the 402 line lol I can tell you we need a LTD route over there

where did u hear it being considered?

@Orion- true but the 40 run 24/7 and run more frequent then the 42

where did u hear it being considered?

@Orion- true but the 40 run 24/7 and run more frequent then the 42

Yeah but many cases, Limited buses runs more frequent than Local buses. The Bx40 should become Limited at 6AM and become Local at 9PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived