Video question

Jah

Does anyone know the name of any programs that can be used to make video compilations or highlight tapes? I have programs to cut and join the video segments and to add words to the screen but I haven't been able to get anything that can add music in the background.

Any help with making these types of videos will be much appreciated.

Try Windows Movie Maker. Comes with Vista and I believe XP as well. It offers your basic editing functions. Editing, cutting, pasting. You can also add music/audio to the project you're working on. It also allows you to select the mix volume, whether you want the video audio to be louder than the music or vice versa.

Try Windows Movie Maker. Comes with Vista and I believe XP as well. It offers your basic editing functions. Editing, cutting, pasting. You can also add music/audio to the project you're working on. It also allows you to select the mix volume, whether you want the video audio to be louder than the music or vice versa.

I have XP but don't have that program. I'll look for it now thanks.

How is that helpful to Jah's predicament? :tdown: Typical Apple fanboy response.

Yeah really (I use a Mac and I agree with Julio)

Movie Maker is pretty good as long as you don't have humongous files. As long as you use it in timeline view and not storyboard you can add a soundtrack to the movie, as well as adjust the volumes for each.

Archived