Diesel fumes in tunnels

Amtrak7

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

The TA deals with the diesel fumes by telling it's employees that diesel fumes aren't harmful to your health. Nothing special is done except you're supposed to shut the diesel down if your sitting still for 15 minutes.

It's the same thing with the steel dust, the TA tells it's employees that it is not harmful to your health when studies have proven otherwise.

They should put some fan plants here and there just to make the air a bit fresher in the whole underground part.

When i happened upon a work diesel on the (E) it was positioned near a staircase i'm sure to use it as a chimney to the surface.

- A

They should put some fan plants here and there just to make the air a bit fresher in the whole underground part.

When i happened upon a work diesel on the (E) it was positioned near a staircase i'm sure to use it as a chimney to the surface.

- A

Where the diesel is positioned has ZERO to do with fumes. It is where the crew needs it for the work or it's where it will be out of the way for them to work.

Archived