This is what 14x optical zoom can do for you...

I usually buy the student rush $10 ticket now and I'm able to sit in the first row of the promenade. I love it, it's really not that high up!

During the Rusty Staub Bobblehead Game:

Before 14x optical zoom:

img0163fr.jpg

After 14x optical zoom:

img0157wp.jpg

img0158xy.jpg

img0159cca.jpg

img0161mwg.jpg

img0164je.jpg

img0167hd.jpg

img0168ul.jpg

img0169ak.jpg

img0170xg.jpg

img0171t.jpg

img0172osw.jpg

img0175ml.jpg

img0176ut.jpg

img0181eju.jpg

img0184ui.jpg

img0185lr.jpg

img0186fj.jpg

img0188zu.jpg

img0189aq.jpg

img0190tn.jpg

Please comment, BTW I have a Cannon Powershot sx230 hs

Holy cow

LOL! I'll take that as a compliment.

I have a Canon Powershot G9, and it gets all hazy when I get to 24x, but I don't really use my additional lens for it, or the big flash. Nice pictures. Imagine taking some pictures from Cortelyou Rd looking down to Newkirk with this cat. Nice pics.

Thanks, and this is all without digital zoom or flash...with digital zoom it can go to 56x zoom but I don't use that... Its a really good cam for $249.99! And 1080p video, I couldn't let it pass on by. Anyone out there if your looking for a new camera get the Cannon Powershot SX230HS it does not disappoint!

What did you support the camera on? Handheld cameras at such high zooms usually produce blurry images, but yours are obviously really clear!

I didn't support it on anything, I just don't shake the camera. Some people just can't hold it without shaking it (DON'T SAY THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!)

I use to shake the camera but not anymore.

Last time I was at Belmont i was sitting all the way upstairs on the grand stand i practically used my camera as binoculars lol

Wish i had a high zoom camera that night i visited the old Yankee stadium :/ i had that old crappy 3x point and shoot with me

Last time I was at Belmont i was sitting all the way upstairs on the grand stand i practically used my camera as binoculars lol

Wish i had a high zoom camera that night i visited the old Yankee stadium :/ i had that old crappy 3x point and shoot with me

WORD! Back then I had some bumass 3x zoom camera with 240p (so much for a high quality R40 Slant video lol) then I upgraded a little bit...to 480p and 5x zoom...

BUT NOW I GOT THIS 14X ZOOM 1080P BABY! YEA!!! LOL! All joking aside though I really do recommend this model, especially since it's on the cheap side compared to other models...

That's the good thing about long zoom cameras.. Even with my SLR i still use my old long zoom from time to time especially for filming videos.

For my SLR I have two seperate lenses, one for normal range (3x, 18-55) and the rest for long zoom (12x, 50-200).. Changing lenses is a real pain in the ass. I could buy a 18-200mm and not have to change lens but that can cost as much $500 (which I do not have). So yea those point and shoots are great in the way that they offer such conveinence at a cheap price

• 2 weeks later...

Archived