Bloomberg Defends NYPD’s Controversial Stop And Kiss Program

Turbo19

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, f**k all else.

If PD is going to stay with stop and kiss and use it as a measure for the time being we need to take action and protect both PD and citizens.

I think NYC Condoms should be standard issue to PD, just in case it goes to far on weekend nights.

More needs to be done but condoms is a good start.

220px-NYC_Condoms.jpg

Full of shit? I'd rather be full of shit, then have worst case of PMS.

You are post menstrual woman. You need your vag exam.

No no no! That will give him diarrhea of the mouth. Thats what we are trying to stop here.

Can it anime pedo.

Those condoms suck... Just saying lol...

It's a start.

For citizens comfort officers should be equipped with lube as well.

Fact: How is a woman like a condom? Both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick. Now thats covered take your condom collection and go make a goodwill tire with it.

Fine, but don't blame me when you get HIV from Nicki in 34th precinct.

PS, I'd tell you my biggest sex joke, but it's in use. The line starts were you take a number.

This whole thread should be merged with the O/T thread seeing as this whole tread went to hell in a hand basket... :lol::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyKoIkgVBBI

By the way, f**k all else.

If PD is going to stay with stop and kiss and use it as a measure for the time being we need to take action and protect both PD and citizens.

I think NYC Condoms should be standard issue to PD, just in case it goes to far on weekend nights.

More needs to be done but condoms is a good start.

220px-NYC_Condoms.jpg

You are post menstrual woman. You need your vag exam.

Are you mad, because you admitted to everyone on the chat for having a small penis? There just happened to be 10 users on that day when you did.

Alright, alright, you all got me in a hard spot (DJ, you know what to say). These jokes are all good but please, let's address the issue.

Yesterday stop and frisk, today stop and kiss, tomorrow stop and f**k?

Alright, alright, you all got me in a hard spot (DJ, you know what to say). These jokes are all good but please, let's address the issue.

Yesterday stop and frisk, today stop and kiss, tomorrow stop and f**k?

That's what he said. More like stop and spend looking at who's running the show.

Archived