Photos from today - Including the 670 Orion Bus from GH to WF on the Bx19 route

tkx2510

The O7 CNG on the Bx4 is a MISC piece WF has on the Bx4.

I will agree with you that something weird is occurring in the Bronx. There were 6 Orion 5's on the Bx9 today. I wondering if new buses are headed this way

Do u always go to KB :confused:?

And yes theres werid things going on. Saw one Orion V on 9 about 2 wks ago, Got it on utube

Do u always go to KB :confused:?

And yes theres werid things going on. Saw one Orion V on 9 about 2 wks ago, Got it on utube

Most of the places I frequently go are in KB or GH turf and being that I lived there for most of my life, its easier for me to tell when things are up. Everytime I see a bus I haven't seen before in Queens its been there forever and I simply wasn't aware of it. I wonder where 674-675 are

Most of the places I frequently go are in KB or GH turf and being that I lived there for most of my life, its easier for me to tell when things are up. Everytime I see a bus I haven't seen before in Queens its been there forever and I simply wasn't aware of it. I wonder where 674-675 are

oh i thought u were from QNS..

Well thats kool. Do you know how long will WF will continue to get more older buses?

oh i thought u were from QNS..

Well thats kool. Do you know how long will WF will continue to get more older buses?

I lived in the bronx until I was 15.

As for WF if you check the thread about the major swap the older buses should be leaving when CP and LGA switch routes

Archived