Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tkx2510

Photos from today - Including the 670 Orion Bus from GH to WF on the Bx19 route

geez werid things going on here in BX. i wonder if the GH bus on WF has to do with the O7 CNG from WF running on Bx4 GH

good catch!

The O7 CNG on the Bx4 is a MISC piece WF has on the Bx4.

I will agree with you that something weird is occurring in the Bronx. There were 6 Orion 5's on the Bx9 today. I wondering if new buses are headed this way

The O7 CNG on the Bx4 is a MISC piece WF has on the Bx4.

I will agree with you that something weird is occurring in the Bronx. There were 6 Orion 5's on the Bx9 today. I wondering if new buses are headed this way

Do u always go to KB :confused:?

And yes theres werid things going on. Saw one Orion V on 9 about 2 wks ago, Got it on utube

Do u always go to KB :confused:?

And yes theres werid things going on. Saw one Orion V on 9 about 2 wks ago, Got it on utube

Most of the places I frequently go are in KB or GH turf and being that I lived there for most of my life, its easier for me to tell when things are up. Everytime I see a bus I haven't seen before in Queens its been there forever and I simply wasn't aware of it. I wonder where 674-675 are

Most of the places I frequently go are in KB or GH turf and being that I lived there for most of my life, its easier for me to tell when things are up. Everytime I see a bus I haven't seen before in Queens its been there forever and I simply wasn't aware of it. I wonder where 674-675 are

oh i thought u were from QNS..

Well thats kool. Do you know how long will WF will continue to get more older buses?

oh i thought u were from QNS..

Well thats kool. Do you know how long will WF will continue to get more older buses?

I lived in the bronx until I was 15.

As for WF if you check the thread about the major swap the older buses should be leaving when CP and LGA switch routes