Question about the Q43 bus.

Tinamarie

If you mean 187th St & Hillside Av, it looks like that is a limited stop from the schedule, and it's a one way. Google maps shows both the Q43 & Q43LTD to Jamaica Station stopping there. The schedule shows it being a one-way limited stop, so all I can think of is that Q43LTD buses will skip it going to Floral Park during the PM Rush only. But, don't take my word for it.

I thought it went past that.......into the 200ths....cuz when I use to h.s a few year back (martin van buren)that was on 238th I think....I forgot......but yea is went past 187th street if I'm right I think it ends near floral park......

(J)(F)(K).......(JFK)

I thought it went past that.......into the 200ths....cuz when I use to h.s a few year back (martin van buren)that was on 238th I think....I forgot......but yea is went past 187th street if I'm right I think it ends near floral park......

(J)(F)(K).......(JFK)

........I can't belive I read that tread wrong ...sorry.....

(J)(F)(K)....(JFK)

(J)(F)(K).......(JFK)

Your memory is good, jfkdepot09, the Q43 continues to 268th Street and Hillside Avenue. (F)

Archived