Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Paul P

Aug 24, Cityscape Night Photography

I just wanted to know if anyone is interested in going to shoot some pics from good places in the city at night, I just want to experiment with my new Canon Rebel T1i dSLR... I haven't really done this at night so I need to know where the best spots are to catch good views of bridges, buildings, traffic, etc! :cool:

And it would be great for someone to respond because this is my only day/night in New York since late April.

Hope you guys are interested, it's supposed to be a calm and warm night on Monday!

Hope you have a tripod, because to get any good shots at night you will have to do a timed exposure and good luck holding a camera still for 4-5 secs

Hope you have a tripod, because to get any good shots at night you will have to do a timed exposure and good luck holding a camera still for 4-5 secs

The equipment's all taken care of, just need the best areas to do it in. I only know a few.

Indeed, I found some photo buddies, and my plans changed a bit, so I'm already in New York, which is wonderful. More time for photos! :)