Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Zman

Bengals Season Finished After Week 1

I have dis agree with u.......I mean that would ha been a winif that did not happen...the bengals....are not a playoff team.....more like a 9 and 7 team........I'm a big jets !!!!!! Fans......but. I think chad and carson have something to prove.........

I'm a Giants fan. I wanna see them do well. But how it works for me is as long as they beat the Eagles I'm satisfied. I saw McNabb got injured (again...). I just wanna see that team go down in flames.

Guest Charles

lol @ Gus Johnson screaming. Sometimes he forgets he's a play by play person and becomes a fan. I like that though, it adds to the excitement.

Smart play by Stokley at the end though, running parallel to the end zone instead of in.

The Giants are going to have to rely even more on their running game this year. I don't think they'll win the Super Bowl. Maybe not even get to the NFC Championship. The NFC East is too good this year.

lol @ Gus Johnson screaming. Sometimes he forgets he's a play by play person and becomes a fan. I like that though, it adds to the excitement.

Smart play by Stokley at the end though, running parallel to the end zone instead of in.

The Giants are going to have to rely even more on their running game this year. I don't think they'll win the Super Bowl. Maybe not even get to the NFC Championship. The NFC East is too good this year.

they dont gotta win the bowl for me...just don't lose to those Philly birds B)

Two things make me happy with the NFL.

-GMEN winning.

-New England losing.

Needless to say the 2008 Super Bowl was the greatest football game possible :)

So how many games do the Lions win this year?

Guest Charles
Two things make me happy with the NFL.

So how many games do the Lions win this year?

The Lions win at least 1 this season, courtesy the Washington Redskins. Maybe they win 2. They play the Cleveland Browns this season at home, and the Browns are a pathetic team to say the least.

Maybe Cincinnati's season isn't done after all, they beat Pittsburgh today.

The Lions win at least 1 this season, courtesy the Washington Redskins. Maybe they win 2. They play the Cleveland Browns this season at home, and the Browns are a pathetic team to say the least.

As much as I made that comment as a joke, I'm legitimately happy the Lions won. I'm pulling for the city of Detroit in general (Tigers too) and hopefully their rookie QB can turn into something.

As long as the GMEN own though, I'm happy.

The Lions play the Rams too.