Bengals Season Finished After Week 1

Zman

lol @ Gus Johnson screaming. Sometimes he forgets he's a play by play person and becomes a fan. I like that though, it adds to the excitement.

Smart play by Stokley at the end though, running parallel to the end zone instead of in.

The Giants are going to have to rely even more on their running game this year. I don't think they'll win the Super Bowl. Maybe not even get to the NFC Championship. The NFC East is too good this year.

lol @ Gus Johnson screaming. Sometimes he forgets he's a play by play person and becomes a fan. I like that though, it adds to the excitement.

Smart play by Stokley at the end though, running parallel to the end zone instead of in.

The Giants are going to have to rely even more on their running game this year. I don't think they'll win the Super Bowl. Maybe not even get to the NFC Championship. The NFC East is too good this year.

they dont gotta win the bowl for me...just don't lose to those Philly birds B)

• 2 weeks later...
Two things make me happy with the NFL.

So how many games do the Lions win this year?

The Lions win at least 1 this season, courtesy the Washington Redskins. Maybe they win 2. They play the Cleveland Browns this season at home, and the Browns are a pathetic team to say the least.

Maybe Cincinnati's season isn't done after all, they beat Pittsburgh today.

The Lions win at least 1 this season, courtesy the Washington Redskins. Maybe they win 2. They play the Cleveland Browns this season at home, and the Browns are a pathetic team to say the least.

As much as I made that comment as a joke, I'm legitimately happy the Lions won. I'm pulling for the city of Detroit in general (Tigers too) and hopefully their rookie QB can turn into something.

As long as the GMEN own though, I'm happy.

The Lions play the Rams too.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived