Exam# 2801

RTS4Life

Hi all did anyone apply for Exam# 2801 and get a letter saying. Your application and money order in the amount of $40.00 has been received for participation in the MTA Bus Company (MTABC) bus Operator Selection Survey (BOSS) Random Pool.

I don't understand why they sent me this letter when this Exam is for MaBSTOA Bus Operator. I'm already on the list for (MTABC) The date on the letter is November 20, 2007 and the 2801 dead line was the 21th which I sent my money order way back in Aug 21 2007 for the Closing date October 23 2007 but they Extended the date. Let me know what you guys think Happen.

so MaBSTOA is MTA bus now you think. I was just taking to this guy that works for MTA bus he said that he worked for greenline for about 13th years. Also he said since MTA took over it's a big mess with pay. he gets around 17.20 hour working for MTA.

so MaBSTOA is MTA bus now you think. I was just taking to this guy that works for MTA bus he said that he worked for greenline for about 13th years. Also he said since MTA took over it's a big mess with pay. he gets around 17.20 hour working for MTA.

Not officially, but as far as MTA is concerened, possibly. Instead of using the terms TA, OA, and MTA Bus for the exams, it's just possibly all put under the name MTA Bus.

I called MTA they told me that when you apply for MaBSTOA Bus Operator exam. if MTA bus is open they will send out a letter.Also they told me if I don't want MTA bus just refuse it but how do I get onto MaBSTOA list.

You are automatically on the OA list, if that is what you originally applied for. If you don't want MTA Bus refuse it, and you will still be on the OA list. Nothing need be done on your part, but to refuse MTA Bus.

Archived