Modern Warfare 2

St Louis Car 09

The most anticipated game of the year is here and it is going to outsell any game that came out this year or ever.Have any of you purchased the game? and if so which system.Unfortunately I had to delay my purchase til Black friday due to some Money crunching woes,and the fact That I had a dilemma over which secondary system to buy between PS3 and XBOX 360,but Im deciding on PS3.So for those who played it how was it for you and if It was worth the hype and $60.

The most anticipated game of the year is here and it is going to outsell any game that came out this year or ever.Have any of you purchased the game? and if so which system.Unfortunately I had to delay my purchase til Black friday due to some Money crunching woes,and the fact That I had a dilemma over which secondary system to buy between PS3 and XBOX 360,but Im deciding on PS3.So for those who played it how was it for you and if It was worth the hype and $60.

I got it yesterday and I love the game. It's very real and was defiantly worth the $60

yes that game is excelent i got it yesterday at best buy for my ps3 its really worth 60 buck$ . if any one has a ps3 add me on cold_soldiers_28 . and im almost done beating the game i played from yesterday 8am to 6oclock today non stop ii didnt even turn it off ii paused it and went to sleep and woke up and played again .

yes that game is excelent i got it yesterday at best buy for my ps3 its really worth 60 buck$ . if any one has a ps3 add me on cold_soldiers_28 . and im almost done beating the game i played from yesterday 8am to 6oclock today non stop ii didnt even turn it off ii paused it and went to sleep and woke up and played again .
Now see if you would have done that on the 360,you would have gotten the red ring of death.

Speaking of the 360, anyone have GTA4 for the 360? I used to have problems where the game would just freeze and I'd have to reset the machine again. I'm wondering if it's the disk or the machine? I have another game: Ace Combat 6, and that's fine.

Never had that issue with GTA with either the 360 or PS3.

I got. It and since I work at toys r us igot my 10%off which only take the tax and bunch of coupons and anyone who brought it at toys rus got a 20.00 gift card....I aslo brought gta lost and dammed and ballad of gay tony.....I started with gay tony I like the story line...hve anyone modern warfar had prolblem yet?

Never had that issue with GTA with either the 360 or PS3.

hem I guess it's just me then. Well I know the first disk ended up being too 'scratched up' [the machine couldn't read the disk even though the disk was smooth]. I then went to get a replacement disk, but haven't played the game as much since I got the replacement. So I can't say if the problem is still the machine or the disk.

I got. It and since I work at toys r us igot my 10%off which only take the tax and bunch of coupons and anyone who brought it at toys rus got a 20.00 gift card....I aslo brought gta lost and dammed and ballad of gay tony.....I started with gay tony I like the story line...hve anyone modern warfar had prolblem yet?

In terms of size, are those 2 episodes as big as the GTA4 game? or does it cost less? Also is there like a menu to choose which game you want to play or can you play both at the same time? I am not familiar with how these 'episodes' works.

In terms of size, are those 2 episodes as big as the GTA4 game? or does it cost less? Also is there like a menu to choose which game you want to play or can you play both at the same time? I am not familiar with how these 'episodes' works.
it cost 39.00 and its two disci haven't finsh it since I got modern warfare but seem to be as long as gta four...everthing the same just more weapons and car and better and cooler missions

Archived