Go Bus 28.

metsfan

I need some clarification. I know it's every 15 minutes during off peak, but is it like 00, 15, 30, 45, or? Trying to ride from newark broad st station complex to the airport. Are there directional shelters, or is there one for both directions?

I have a 12 zone equivalent railpass so i'm not worried bout fares or ticketing, but it would be nice to have a bit more info. :)

- A

GoBus#28 also has University Heights Branch, so only GoBus28 via Broad St Station stays on Bloomfield Av and Broad St.

Here is map of GoBus28.

go28_service.jpg

Here is schedule of GoBus28.

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T0028.pdf

I took it from Bloomfield Av Newark City Subway to North Area Transit Center, and nice B/O let me back on free charge and took it to Bloomfield Train Station.

Then I took University Branch bus to Newark Airport C, then took AirTrain Newark to Terminal A to catch same GoBus28 I used via Broad St.

Metsfan, could you help, please? How do you read a GO Bus 28 schedule? :confused:

It is BRT, runs every 15 minutes off peak, 10 peak. No schedule needed except the start of the alternating routes at the transition times.

- A

Archived