JUST CROSSED MY MIND!!! 1:64 scale Buses...

Do you think scale Model company's such as "Maisto" , "Matchbox" that make mostly 1:24 scale car models , will ever make NYC bus models such as the "RTS" or "ORION" or the accordion buses or low floor ,in a 1:64 scale, which will perfect to size up with the MTH O scale Subways.. HEY me I will write a letter my self to these company's to give em ideas!! BUT if they ever did come out with those Bus models, am guessin some where in the $20-$30 range.. WHY?? well am guess if they ever got the rights to use the "(MTA)" symbol on the models.... ANYWAY give me your 2 cents tell me what you think???

Do you think scale Model company's such as "Maisto" , "Matchbox" that make mostly 1:24 scale car models , will ever make NYC bus models such as the "RTS" or "ORION" or the accordion buses or low floor ,in a 1:64 scale, which will perfect to size up with the MTH O scale Subways.. HEY me I will write a letter my self to these company's to give em ideas!! BUT if they ever did come out with those Bus models, am guessin some where in the $20-$30 range.. WHY?? well am guess if they ever got the rights to use the "(MTA)" symbol on the models.... ANYWAY give me your 2 cents tell me what you think???

I think you have your scales mixed up. Maisto and Matchbox make 1.64 scale cars and O scale models are 1:50 scale. It would be cool if those companies made models for an affordable price rather than have to get one custom made for $50 plus.

I think you have your scales mixed up. Maisto and Matchbox make 1.64 scale cars and O scale models are 1:50 scale. It would be cool if those companies made models for an affordable price rather than have to get one custom made for $50 plus.

Made custom for$50 ?????:P what company would make that??? And you say 1:50 is O scale ?? I herd it was 1:64 scale... and (B)t(W) mastio does

Make 1:24 scale cars , I have about 7 of them...

Made custom for$50 ?????B) what company would make that??? And you say 1:50 is O scale ?? I herd it was 1:64 scale... and (B)t(W) mastio does

Make 1:24 scale cars , I have about 7 of them...

1:64 scale is the size of standard size Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars which is small. You are right about the Maisto cars, I do remember seeing 1:24 scale cars from them.

I've ordered from this site in the past.

http://www.collect-corner.net/toppage4.htm

These are pics of my Orion V.

orion1e.jpg

orion3.jpg

orion2c.jpg

Cool !!! And that's 1:50 scale right??? It looks pretty nice!! I was hopping for something a lil more detail, for example to see a detailed interior see threw windows u know right??:cool:? even a die cast body or at least a strong type of plastic or fiber glass... And a bit more detailed rims, a professaional paint job, you see how detail maisto cars are right??? Something like that for the bus models!!!

if you type 1:50 bus or 1:43 bus this will give you all the buses in o-scale....1:50 and 1:43 are considered o-scale....Hotwheels and matchbox have done stuff in the 1:50 scale but for cars ( i have three of them) 3000toys.com is a nice place to find all o-scale model makers (some are a little on the expensive side...but some are fair like New ray...great if you want blank trucks for really dirt cheap...like around 10 bucks) i really want to see a die cast metal o-scale for each nyc mta bus in o-scale

I keep trying to convince Corgi to come out with a 1/50th Flxible New Look for the MTA. I guess they don't want to make money, they can use the model at a minimum, 3 times just for NYC alone, not too mention everyone else who used them.

When I hit the lottery, the first thing I'm going to do is buy a diecast company.

;)

Archived