outstanding certification question

sergey67

I have a question, maybe someone can clear this out. I'm on the list for exam 8096. The list was established just recently on 02.03.2010. When I called hot line last week the message said that my name is on outstanding certification, but when I called today it saying the opposite, that I 'm not currently on outstanding certification.

Any one knows what it could mean?

thank you

I have a question, maybe someone can clear this out. I'm on the list for exam 8096. The list was established just recently on 02.03.2010. When I called hot line last week the message said that my name is on outstanding certification, but when I called today it saying the opposite, that I 'm not currently on outstanding certification.

Any one knows what it could mean?

thank you

The DCAS hotline is constantly messing up so don't take the info on there too literal. Just try calling in the morning and speaking to a live person and hope they know what they are talking about. But since the list was established so recently any info you get from anyone may not be too accurate. Just wait another week or longer and check the hotline again.

"not in an outstanding certification" means that DCAS has sent your name to the hiring agency......hence the next post.....DCAS has sent out to the hiring agency list #'s 1 - 126....these are the ppl that are going to be called for the job 1st...but not necessarily all 126 ppl at one time...could be 20 or 30 or 50 etc at ane time...so depending of your list # ( assuming it is between 1 and 126) you might be called like...tomorrow or...in a few weeks....

In any case...lucky you and those on that list...no waiting...some of ppl out here waiting as long as 5 yrs...good luck...what job is this for?

Archived