Officers Acquitted in Mineo Trial

NX Express

Obviously you missed the point of my post (this is a recurring issue for you, you may want to rectify that).

Mineo first claimed a radio antenna was used, then the story changed and the radio antenna became a nightstick.

Maloney only claimed it was a nightstick.

Where did the radio antenna nonsense come into play? Why would Mineo assume it was a radio antenna in the first place? Perhaps...it was because the story was bullshit?

The story was such bullshit the cops were indicted i hope one day a ****** cop dont stop you and put a baton in your ass.

I stand by that he is a victim, I dont know about you but i never heard the defense give a valid reason why this man, Minneo has a whole in ass that fits a POLICE BATON so he is a victim. I think u better do some research my man because the basis of the American Law System is the Magna Carta and the no man is above the law do you believe any man is above the law?

What exactly is he a victim of? His own lies and self-manifested b.s.? His account of the events was inconsistent, and personally, I think filing a $350 million suit against anyone or anything on the basis of numerous "I think..." recollections is nothing short of sheer stupidity. Aside from that, Mineo tried to evade the police because he had outstanding warrants for arrest on drug-related charges. He light up a joint in public, which shows that a) he has absolutely no intelligence; and :P that he has no respect for the law. He's an admitted thief, and from what I can see, the only true victim, aside from the taxpayers, is the American justice system for being abused.

FYI: there isn't any article when referring to "Magna Carta." The greatest example of how that document influenced the U.S. government is demonstrated in our Bill of Rights, as quoted from the Fifth Amendment:

"No person shall...be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law..."

Michael Mineo and those bottom-feeders just like him would love for nothing more than to receive generous compensation based on a grand yarn that he weaved that is so earth-shattering and jaw-dropping, "due process of law" could be bypassed entirely, and his accused would stand guilty without even seeing a courtroom. Whether any criminal act of sodomy occurred or not on a subway platform is not what is for debate here; again, the American public and the system implemented to protect us are what's been sodomized by these sort of unsubstantiated claims consistently testing what has never been defeated.

First off, an indictment means nothing more than that a grand jury thinks a crime may have committed.

Second, i'm not a mopey gang-affiliated drug-using piece of shit like this Fine Upstanding Citizen. When i'm stopped by the cops, I don't get my ass kicked. I'm not a lowlife skell.

I'm sure the officer was no perfect angel, but smoking pot and having a warrant out, guy had karma against him for being a liar. What is it with outstanding warrants and (MTA) property? That dude jumps the turnstiles & gets a trip to wherever he had the outstanding warrant, this one, and several others that i heard of. I mean i got a summons and i'm not about to let it turn into a warrant!!! Just show up in court all ready jeeze & to quote jim carrey in Liar Liar: "Stop breakin' the law a-hole!!!!!! :mad: :P

- A

Archived