"Manic Bus Driver Assults His MTA Boss"

I was talking to a dispatcher once about the job and he told me that the never knew how much full of crap B/Os are until you work on the otherside. I didn't know what to say, in the one hand I know that any where you work you're going to have a few bad apples who make up excuses but he sounded like it happend often. I don't know, from what i've seen they don't even talk much.

I was talking to a dispatcher once about the job and he told me that the never knew how much full of crap B/Os are until you work on the otherside. I didn't know what to say, in the one hand I know that any where you work you're going to have a few bad apples who make up excuses but he sounded like it happend often. I don't know, from what i've seen they don't even talk much.
Let me put it like this some Dispatchers are the enemy if you noticed anything after Dispatcher is not appointed by Civil Service Testing those are resume positions and the appointments are at the discretion of the agency so some people will do anything to gain points like Mr Mabstoa over on Subchat who seems to like writing Bus Operators up so he says

Are the dispatchers in the yard that dispatch buses union?
Yes Sirrr they are Unionized TA Bus Dispatchers in Brooklyn, Staten Island and Manhattan 126th Street only are represented by the Subway Surface Supervisor Association

Bus Dispatchers in TA Queens and OA Manhattan & The Bronx are represented by The Transit Supervisors Organization

Bus Dispatchers Pick their work just like Bus Operators Genaral Dispatcher, Yard Dispatcher, Surface Line Dispatcher,Crew Dispatcher

Archived