Still not sure how to take pics

R44 CNG

Well, I tried cleaning out his lens at school, but its AS DIRTY AS HELL!

Did you clean them in the locker room? :o

That place smells like sweat all the time. It's dirty. And I have classes in the weight room, 1st floor.

Thanx for the comment bveguy:mad: and GojiMet it was in ddp...Freshman's

Did you clean them in the locker room? :o

That place smells like sweat all the time. It's dirty. And I have classes in the weight room, 1st floor.

Meh, you should smell the girl's locker room if you think that's bad.

"Grand Concourse" made a good point, a clean lense can make or break a photo. You did a great job composing your pictures. Buses are not always easy to photograph because of people and the trying to photograph the "door side". In regards to the zoom, the rule is usually around 50mm. The lower you go, there is a tendancy to "bend" the subject while above 50-60mm, you start getting the "distant" look. If you are using a smaller "point & shoot" , it can be trial & error. No matter what type of camera you use, try to fill up the view finder with your subject. The key here is to remember what setting your camera was in when you took the picture. That way your find your optimal photo location (body placement). Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to give you some ideas and compliment you at the same time! By the way, I'm not the greatest bus photographer; I have problems myself.

Kevin

Archived