sal330

Sal330

Hi I left the TA as a bus operator 3 yrs ago for a job that doubled my salary overnight. Short story is I got laid off and Im looking for re-instatement into the TA. I discovered that Im still eligible for reinstatement only if the ta is hiring or calling of exam list. Im eligible for another 8 months. Question: Have they resumed calling off the list? Any input regarding reinstatement policies are appreciated. Tks SAL

Hi I left the TA as a bus operator 3 yrs ago for a job that doubled my salary overnight. Short story is I got laid off and Im looking for re-instatement into the TA. I discovered that Im still eligible for reinstatement only if the ta is hiring or calling of exam list. Im eligible for another 8 months. Question: Have they resumed calling off the list? Any input regarding reinstatement policies are appreciated. Tks SAL

It wont happen anytime soon since they are laying people off and there is a hiring freeze.

The roads in life are never a smooth one, there will always be bumps and obstacles on them. There are around 1,000 list numbers left from your list(5025). Nobody knows when the next class will be.

I didn't know that you could resign and then apply for reinstatement within a certain amount of time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived