Question about the M train

Tinamarie

Ok even though (M2) is going to change soon, I'm still curious about some things about the (M2).

What time does the first (M2) leave the Bay Parkway stop? Because I know that the (M2) goes past Chambers Street after 3:30pm, but I notice that when I'm waiting at Court Street for the (M2), the train would come at like 3:45pm and I don't get how the train ends up at Court Street at 3:45pm if the (M2) starts going to Bay Parkway at 3:30pm. Sorry if my question seems confusing. I was just curious as to how this works.

Manhattan/Metropolitan so that's why I am confused as to when the first (M2) train leaves Bay Parkway to go to Manhattan and Metropolitan.

Oh. Well, there's a train parked near Bay Parkway. It comes out onto the Manhattan bound track and leaves at 1508. That's the train that got to Court at the time you said.

Ok even though (M2) is going to change soon, I'm still curious about some things about the (M2).

What time does the first (M2) leave the Bay Parkway stop? Because I know that the (M2) goes past Chambers Street after 3:30pm, but I notice that when I'm waiting at Court Street for the (M2), the train would come at like 3:45pm and I don't get how the train ends up at Court Street at 3:45pm if the (M2) starts going to Bay Parkway at 3:30pm. Sorry if my question seems confusing. I was just curious as to how this works.

You can get the 24 hour M schedule on the MTA web site.

During non rush hours, some M trainsets are stored at Coney Island Yard.

Archived