Weird coummute yesterday

trainfan22

Yesterday was a weird commute.To start it off my R142 that i was riding on.Only some of the lights were working.it was like a pattern one light was on and the next one wasent.And it went though that same pattern though the rest of the train.Then i take the (N) train back home at canal.And guess what i see on the other track.An R40M (;) train deadheading somewere it had its lights off.And then an R40 slant (N) train comes into the station.So i get on the train.As we are going over the manny b.I see another R40 slant (:P train deadheading on the broadway side.Does anybody know why they was sending out of service (B) trains over the broadway line?As we get to 36th street.I see mantthan bound (D) and (N) trains going local.What thats about i dont know.Becasue my (N) train went express.So i dont know why it was going local.But as we on go sea beach.I see an R160 layed up on the sea beach express tracks.As my (N) train goes to the station.I see an R42 (M) train layed up on the sea baech express tracks.And i see three more as we go further down the line.And i also seen some R68 (N) trains deadheading. On the sea beach express tracks.

So i swtich to my (Q) train at stillwell.And then when we sheephead bay.I see an R68A (B) deadheading to someplace i dont know where.I did not see not one (B) train in service.Also i heard that like three R160s broke down yesterday.One on the (Z) line had brake problems.One set on the (N) line went BIE for no reason.And one set needed a labtop fix.And i also heard that there was an R46 (E) train yesterday.Yesterday was a very i mean very weird day in the nyc subway.

Yesterday was a weird commute.To start it off my R142 that i was riding on.Only some of the lights were working.it was like a pattern one light was on and the next one wasent.And it went though that same pattern though the rest of the train.Then i take the (N) train back home at canal.And guess what i see on the other track.An R40M (B) train deadheading somewere it had its lights off.And then an R40 slant (N) train comes into the station.So i get on the train.As we are going over the manny b.I see another R40 slant (B) train deadheading on the broadway side.Does anybody know why they was sending out of service (B) trains over the broadway line?As we get to 36th street.I see mantthan bound (D) and (N) trains going local.What thats about i dont know.Becasue my (N) train went express.So i dont know why it was going local.But as we on go sea beach.I see an R160 layed up on the sea beach express tracks.As my (N) train goes to the station.I see an R42 (M) train layed up on the sea baech express tracks.And i see three more as we go further down the line.And i also seen some R68 (N) trains deadheading. On the sea beach express tracks.

So i swtich to my (Q) train at stillwell.And then when we sheephead bay.I see an R68A (B) deadheading to someplace i dont know where.I did not see not one (B) train in service.Also i heard that like three R160s broke down yesterday.One on the (Z) line had brake problems.One set on the (N) line went BIE for no reason.And one set needed a labtop fix.And i also heard that there was an R46 (E) train yesterday.Yesterday was a very i mean very weird day in the nyc subway.

Here let me help you they called a "Plan 2" yesterday which means trains are stored undergroud due to the weather ALL those "light" trains you seen are trains going someplace undergroud to get stored.

You got (B)ravo Lay-Ups on A3 and A4 tracks along Broadway from 57th Streets to 42nds Streets.

So that being said FORGET EXPRESS service on 4th Ave all weekend, not happening.

All(D)eltas,(N)ovembers scrape the wall with the ®omeo's in Crooklyn.

I have even seen (W)iskey trains stored in the By-pass last night also.

You got (M)ikey trains on F4 track from 59th Streets to North Of 36th Streets.

Im not sure what trains are on F3 track on 4th Ave..

Im also not sure about CPW Express or 8th or 6th Ave Express Service on the (A)pple or (D)elta Lines becasue i havent reported for Work Yet...

Archived