R142 Subway Series Skin

gregorygrice

Well the subway series is starting tomorrow which brought mento wonder, what happened to those Yankee skins they used to put in front of the (4) R142s during the subway series?

Here's a link from wiki

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/NYCS_R142_subway_series_2000_Yankees.jpg

I think that had more to do with that fact that it was the World Series, and not just the annual scrimmage that happens now.

Correct. It was because the World Series was a Subway Series. It wasn't the usual yearly Subway Series matches.

True but I think those skins should be for World Series also even if its not against the other NY team.It would be nice to wrap the R142/A in Yankee skins during the W.S against any team.

Then every year we will have one wrapped up R142/A! :P

Wish they wouldve kept them on for the seasons. So did they just throw out the skins or what?

You can't save the crap that it was printed on, it's a vinyl material with a very strong adhesive. Plus I think the Skankees logo is an abomination and should never be on a subway car or anything for that matter.

You can't save the crap that it was printed on, it's a vinyl material with a very strong adhesive. Plus I think the Skankees logo is an abomination and should never be on a subway car or anything for that matter.

Lol

Archived