Switch from MTA Bus to NYC Bus

SIZ

I would like to know if the switch from MTA to NYCT will be faster or easier for me? With the MTA knowing that I already am a bus operator with MTA Bus Company I'm hoping it could be faster. I don't mean to try and skip you anxious people waiting to be called. I know it won't happen for a while anyway.

I would like to know if the switch from MTA to NYCT will be faster or easier for me? With the MTA knowing that I already am a bus operator with MTA Bus Company I'm hoping it could be faster. I don't mean to try and skip you anxious people waiting to be called. I know it won't happen for a while anyway.

It won't happen until this regional thing happens (if it does). If you want to switch, you will go through the same process all over again. Qualification, etc. If the regional thing happens, all local 100 depots would be able to swap, just like MaBSTOA, Brooklyn, and 126st depot (Manhattan), does now. The ex-private lines local 100 depots are College Point, Eastchester, Yonkers, LGA, and Baisley Park. JFK, Far Rock, and Spring Creek are ATU.

Why Switch. Isn't It All The Same Thing. Oa And Ta.

He is with MTA Bus. MaBSTOA and TA are the same. MTA Bus is a whole different game for now. The union is fighting for them to get a contract, so they will be on par with us OA and TA types. Right now they are under the contract of the old private line of that garage.

Archived