I made the (F) train in Tekken 3

Yep , you read right. I made the (F) train in Tekken 3. For those of you that don't know , Tekken 3 is a fighting game made by namco in 1997. It's oringinally for the play station 1. But copies of Tekken 3 and a PS1 are very scarce now , So that's why I have a enhanced PSX emulator. It allows me to play Tekken 3 on the computer and I can play online too. And using cheats from other sites, I can unlock extra stuff and create my own characters! So I previously created patrick star and a girl named Kalila in the Game. But now , I just finished the creation of the (F) train in Tekken 3.

*The (F) train has three costumes. Two costumes like everyone else and a third extra one.

*The first costume is the (F) train in R46 form. Press P1 or P2 for that(p stands for punch)

*The Second costume is in R160 form. Press K1 or K2 (K is for kick)

*The extra costume is in the R32 form. Press start or SPACE for that.

Screenshots of the (F) in action coming up soon...

BYE! ;)

Yep , you read right. I made the (F) train in Tekken 3. For those of you that don't know , Tekken 3 is a fighting game made by namco in 1997. It's oringinally for the play station 1. But copies of Tekken 3 and a PS1 are very scarce now , So that's why I have a enhanced PSX emulator. It allows me to play Tekken 3 on the computer and I can play online too. And using cheats from other sites, I can unlock extra stuff and create my own characters! So I previously created patrick star and a girl named Kalila in the Game. But now , I just finished the creation of the (F) train in Tekken 3.

*The (F) train has three costumes. Two costumes like everyone else and a third extra one.

*The first costume is the (F) train in R46 form. Press P1 or P2 for that(p stands for punch)

*The Second costume is in R160 form. Press K1 or K2 (K is for kick)

*The extra costume is in the R32 form. Press start or SPACE for that.

Screenshots of the (F) in action coming up soon...

BYE! :)

It should be instant KO.

It is a train after all ;)

Archived