Buses you've tried

sebbieprops

Yep, you'll see a lot of this and that in the bronx. lol ^_^

Smh...it all started with...guess...

FAREBEATING...

so the driver said sir you must pay your fare or esle im not leaving...he refused to pay and sat down...so the driver said im not moving this bus until you pay...so the guy didnt want to pay, so other passengers started getting angry...and said some getto terms like "hello stupidd pay ya mutha f***ing fare im tryna go somewhere" then he started cursing back...and other people joined them...a guy pushed the farebeater for saying something rude to the girl...then the farebeater hit him back...then the other passengers got up to defend him...then the bus driver started screaming, and i was in the back of this NG...i was all trapped. Then it was 1 vs 10. Then innocent people started hitting innocent people..etc...then eventually the bus driver turned the bus off...all the lights went off...it was like 5 or 6 pm so it was fairly dark with some shadows...then someone hit someone in a sneak attack...so then someone called police...and the farebeater found out that someone called the police...and he left...guess how he left?? through the emergency exit window...so then police came...asked if everyone was alright...no one was hurt etc...so then the B/O turned his bus back on...44xx i forgot smh...and we pulled off...with everyone talking all loud about what happen...etc etc...mann...im not riding that line no more!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FAREBEATING...

so the driver said sir you must pay your fare or esle im not leaving...he refused to pay and sat down...so the driver said im not moving this bus until you pay...so the guy didnt want to pay, so other passengers started getting angry...and said some getto terms like "hello stupidd pay ya mutha f***ing fare im tryna go somewhere" then he started cursing back...and other people joined them...a guy pushed the farebeater for saying something rude to the girl...then the farebeater hit him back...then the other passengers got up to defend him...then the bus driver started screaming, and i was in the back of this NG...i was all trapped. Then it was 1 vs 10. Then innocent people started hitting innocent people..etc...then eventually the bus driver turned the bus off...all the lights went off...it was like 5 or 6 pm so it was fairly dark with some shadows...then someone hit someone in a sneak attack...so then someone called police...and the farebeater found out that someone called the police...and he left...guess how he left?? through the emergency exit window...so then police came...asked if everyone was alright...no one was hurt etc...so then the B/O turned his bus back on...44xx i forgot smh...and we pulled off...with everyone talking all loud about what happen...etc etc...mann...im not riding that line no more!

Crazy stuff dude...

I've ridden the Bx13 a few times and I've never seen anything like that before...

FAREBEATING...

That's actually more common then you think, and I just don't mean in the The Bronx.

Archived