News: Police Are Out In Force At Deadly Intersection Of Utica Avenue And Avenue D In Brooklyn

EE Broadway Local

And merchants around Utica Avenue and Avenue D are breathing a sigh of relief that they're there. Seems like Utica and D has gotten a reputation for speeders, red light runners, and accidents:

Story From The Post: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/cops_out_in_force_at_utica_and_IkIuzVzmijEMFzr5WFyG5J?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

So that's why cops have been "patrolling" that corner as of late.... car accidents... news to me... never would have guessed it; as I don't notice cars going any faster, or driving any more reckless than other portions along Utica south of church.....

I thought a shooting may have taken place around there (this is exactly why there's been police presence @ the corner of 46th/church as of the past like, 2-3 months now)..... couldn't quite figure it out... but that story there brings it all to light....

I know who's speeding thru there, the jamaicans with there dollar cabs, cuz I was thru there today and man these guys are like terrorist all aover me cutting in front of me and shit. And mind you these are crown vics, grand marqui's with regular plates and tinted windows and cb antennas on there trunk deck.

Agreed^. I hate crossing that busy intersection of Church and Flatbush. Sometimes things go wrong with the traffic lights, which caused a cab driver going down on Church to hit another car going down Flatbush, the cab driver didn't even stop. I guessed he didn't have a licsense.

Archived