(3) Suspended, (2) rerouted on the (5)

Broadway Local

Due to a police investigation at the Central Park North-110th Street Station:

(3) train service is suspended between the Harlem-148th Street Station and the 96th Street Station in both directions.

(2) train service is running on the (5) line from the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station to the Nevins Street Station in both directions.

Please expect delays on the (2) and (3) train service at this time.

What do you guys think what is going on? This is because there are too many accidents in that station.

Due to a police investigation at the Central Park North-110th Street Station:

(3) train service is suspended between the Harlem-148th Street Station and the 96th Street Station in both directions.

(2) train service is running on the (5) line from the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station to the Nevins Street Station in both directions.

Please expect delays on the (2) and (3) train service at this time.

What do you guys think what is going on? This is because there are too many accidents in that station.

12-9? Again?

If this service alert was posted just a little earlier and if I had school today, I would a ton of trouble getting home [unless, of course I subconsciously chose to take the (A) or (D) train instead of the (1)]

But another 12-9 accident? This is too bad...

The (1) would probably be unaffected...as the "investigation" is at the (2)(3) station.

Archived