Background info ?

jayt123

I got a call a couple weeks ago from MNR human resources saying they want to keep me in consideration for the position of coach cleaner, but i had to resubmit my background information because it expires after one year. does this mean they might hire soon, or will i be getting the same call a year from now ?

I got a call a couple weeks ago from MNR human resources saying they want to keep me in consideration for the position of coach cleaner, but i had to resubmit my background information because it expires after one year. does this mean they might hire soon, or will i be getting the same call a year from now ?

It means you were lucky enough to even get a call from them to re-submit your background info...Thats all it means..

Rumor has it that they may be hiring soon for certain crafts. The recruiters don't know when they are going to hire until they are told by their superiors.

One of my co-workers who's attempting to change crafts had to have a background re-check so he can (hopefully) get into an October class.

Archived