Finally, the Mets get something right!

R68 Subway Car

When I first saw the thread title, I thought they were going to disband. While It's not what I expected, still a step in a direction thats not bad.

I think Alderson is not a terrible choice. However he's not been a Team Chief excutive/GM in over a decade and that is the only huge question mark for him.

Personally if I was the Wilpons I would do almost anything to get that Daniels kid from Texas. To me he was a perfect guy that a young man (Theo Eipstein)that took a bad team in the Rangers to making the world series.

I think Alderson is not a terrible choice. However he's not been a Team Chief excutive/GM in over a decade and that is the only huge question mark for him.

Personally if I was the Wilpons I would do almost anything to get that Daniels kid from Texas. To me he was a perfect guy that a young man (Theo Eipstein)that took a bad team in the Rangers to making the world series.

Nothing against Alderson (though Im wondering why him since he's been on vacation for a decade), but the Mets just suck.

Nothing against Alderson (though Im wondering why him since he's been on vacation for a decade), but the Mets just suck.

Of course they suck, where would nyc be without the precious poster boy yankees. *rolleyes*.

- A

Archived