paper cut out trains?

yoshi

• 4 months later...

well i have been working on two models they are unfinished but i think they are coming out good here is a preview

MNRR Comet:

papertrain1.png

LIRR C3 Bilevel:

bilevel.png

please note these models are not done the templates are done by me and no copying was done i shall post the finished version asap

um this is for akamtabx36 and for those who want paper cut out trains

njtransitmultilevel.png

i did not make the model but i have a blank commuter rail car to use as a template to make my own

metrolinklocomotive.png

i also have a blank locomotive to make an nj transit loco for that multi evel car there

if i get to make paper trains i will only make commuter rail i will not make subway cars. and a note the only cars i can make is multi levels if akamtabx36 would join me in making commuter rail cars.

well i have been working on two models they are unfinished but i think they are coming out good here is a preview

MNRR Comet:

papertrain1.png

LIRR C3 Bilevel:

bilevel.png

please note these models are not done the templates are done by me and no copying was done i shall post the finished version asap

akamtabx36 not to say you did it wrong or to push you in the wrong way but remember the shoreliner car has to be the same width as the multi level:o:o

and by the way which program are you using to make these cars?

akamtabx36 not to say you did it wrong or to push you in the wrong way but remember the shoreliner car has to be the same width as the multi level:o:o

and by the way which program are you using to make these cars?

i know i did them different because the shoreliner was a cut out for an HO railway thats why they are wider on the other note i use MS paint to make them so i dont really take measurements and stuff like photoshop i just use my knowledge and pictures :P everytime i make a model that doesnt exist i look at alot of pictures and base it off of those

yeah and the transit museum has a book with all kinds of punch out subway cars from the 1890's to the recent 90's its only 20 bucks and gives you a ton of subway cars. the only thing is it don't have commuter rail cars. :cry::cry::cry:

whoa ima need to get it any links. Do i go to the Transit Museum to get it or GCT Gallery Annex Store?

go to the transit museum in the book section. its a thin book and on the cover its says new york city subway trains punch out. it brings 12 subway cars that are stored in the museum. and the book has a brief description of each car and how it was used in service. 12 cars hard cover book. easy to make subway cars only for $16.95

the book only has 1 car of each model. if you want to complete a ten car set or eight car set you have to buy 10 books. i remind you the book is $16.95 for members its $14.95 :P:)

http://www.transitmuseumstore.com/drupal/shop/bookad/new-york-city-subway-trains-punch-out-book

Archived