Re-skinning Jeff Morris' R143/160

I was wondering if someone could help with the re-skinning of Jeff Morris' R143/160 so that they can look more realistic?

I've tried downloading Jaleel's R143/160 but two problems abound...

1) Before the site was hacked, the .zip file would unload for me after download.

2) And now, the entire website has been hacked. And i doubt there's anywhere else to get it.

I got it and no problem Melvin.One thing I noticed about this train is I don't think its 60' long b\c I have 183m=600' stations and 8 car consist of R46's are perfect and 10car consist of R32's are fine but the R143/160 its long enough for 9 cars that's equivalent to the whole station.So I think Jaleel's train is 67' long b\c the R110B's are a 9car set.

I got it and no problem Melvin.One thing I noticed about this train is I don't think its 60' long b\c I have 183m=600' stations and 8 car consist of R46's are perfect and 10car consist of R32's are fine but the R143/160 its long enough for 9 cars that's equivalent to the whole station.So I think Jaleel's train is 67' long b\c the R110B's are a 9car set.

Can you also send the R46 if you can?

Sorry I didn't send you guys the trains yet.I've been busy but PM or post your email here or even better I can send it thru aim.Mark I got your contact info.Expect it b4 Friday.Like I said before I think Jaleel's 143 is 67 feet long like the R116B.

Send me your AIM thru PM

Archived