Top Gear Proves why NYC loves the subway

Kamen Rider

the problem is they want it to be Clarkson, Hammond and May with american accents right off the bat.

It's really all about taste. Out of the US TG3, I admit I like Adam best because I get his sense of humor, since it's what I'm used to; dry and somewhat sarcastic.

Yup, I agree that the want it to be the same "dynamic" as the UK trio, and hopefully they're learning that... they're not, and they need to develop their own thing. I wonder if we'll see the same three in a future season, or if they'll mix it up like UK Top Gear did with their season 2.

I remember reading about Adam Corolla hosting a US version that never got to air... although it'd be a little awkward having two Adams on the show.

I just found this on the Top Gear blog, a newspaper article from Mr May on why he hates the USTG3, and it's not the kind of hate you'd think...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/columnists/jamesmay/8264356/Top-Gear-US-why-I-hate-the-presenters-already.html

Oh, man. I love how when you read that, it's being read aloud by James in your head.

This is important, I reckon. Ford got it more wrong than anyone in history when it launched the Probe. What were they thinking of?

Pity the dealers: “Are you interested in a Probe,” is one of those questions to which the answer must always be “No”, along with “Would you like a croissant?”

Hahahaha!!!

James has nothing to worry about from the US Top Gear though. Plus, have you seen some of his other programs? James May's Toy Stories is great. Haha... there's also one called "James May's Man Lab" which aired recently which I haven't seen. Apparently he builds a "large scale model railway" in the first episode.

Archived