Spring Creek discussion

EliteOperator81

I'm curious why is it the majority of other depots hate on spring creek ? ....whyyyy do you ask I say this , it's because a lot ! of operators take there 19A at our depot and T.A ignore us , don't even say hi hmmmm?

Also us fellow MTA bus operators explain to me why it isn't discrimination that we cant ride the train for free!! We should write letters to the top dogs in my opinion. For these reasons

1. I'm was born and bread through Zerega I didn't come from command

2. We drive the same 40ft bus , same look , same @ss smell ECt.

3. Same people etc.etc.etc.

Off topic future of spring creek another training facility like the old great Zerega, top 1. Cleanest depot ? SPRING CREEK

I'm curious why is it the majority of other depots hate on spring creek ? ....whyyyy do you ask I say this , it's because a lot ! of operators take there 19A at our depot and T.A ignore us , don't even say hi hmmmm?

Also us fellow MTA bus operators explain to me why it isn't discrimination that we cant ride the train for free!! We should write letters to the top dogs in my opinion. For these reasons

1. I'm was born and bread through Zerega I didn't come from command

2. We drive the same 40ft bus , same look , same @ss smell ECt.

3. Same people etc.etc.etc.

Off topic future of spring creek another training facility like the old great Zerega, top 1. Cleanest depot ? SPRING CREEK

I don't know why either... Spring Creek does an excellent job of maintaining their fleet. The express buses are always clean, and dare I say spotless, even the older ones. Most of the B/Os are very nice as well and courteous.

I'm gonna have to agree with you guys. SC took in those beat up 3500's from Far Rock and cleaned them right up. I also know a few operators on the B100 who are really cool guys. Sprinbg Creek FTW!

The B100 is farby the best route along Kings Hwy area :)

Archived