Suggestion: Switch to UBB.threads 8.0 when released

ABQ RIDE

As many should know, Internet Brands has jacked up their prices for vBulletin 4, and existing vB3 licenses are not valid for vB4. vBulletin 4 is very buggy and unstable.

As a suggestion, I personally think these forums should be moved to UBB.threads 8.0 after it is released. UBB.threads 8.0 will include blogs and a photo gallery at no additional cost, and will be a far superior solution for the future of NYC Transit Forums than vBulletin 4.

As many should know, Internet Brands has jacked up their prices for vBulletin 4, and existing vB3 licenses are not valid for vB4. vBulletin 4 is very buggy and unstable.

As a suggestion, I personally think these forums should be moved to UBB.threads 8.0 after it is released. UBB.threads 8.0 will include blogs and a photo gallery at no additional cost, and will be a far superior solution for the future of NYC Transit Forums than vBulletin 4.

I'll let Harry get to you on that one. He does all that behind the scenes stuff. Sounds like a good idea though!:tup:

That will never happen. :cool:

Archived