Trainz jeffmorris R142

I'd really suggest using Magicland's cars because they're passenger enabled, much more detailed, and you can change the rollsigns.

Jeff Morris recently re-released all of his subway cars to work in 2009 & 2010--and now all of them do have changeable rollsigns. So, if you can't get Magicland's to work, Jeff Morris' will do--he's really stepped up the game, and they play great in driver. The new rollsigns are awesome! I might re-texture some for private use.

Hope that helps.

Jeff Morris recently re-released all of his subway cars to work in 2009 & 2010--and now all of them do have changeable rollsigns. So, if you can't get Magicland's to work, Jeff Morris' will do--he's really stepped up the game, and they play great in driver. The new rollsigns are awesome! I might re-texture some for private use.

Hope that helps.

Oh when did he do that? I didn't hear anything about that. Guess I should re-download all of them. ;)

Hope that helps.

Yah but I cant download from the DLS you need First Class Ticket for you to download anything thats why i need someone to e-mail it to me because I cannot DL it via the DLS or by ContentManager because I get a message saying Unable to Download The server appears to be full Please try again later. I tried doing it again later but that still didnt work ;):mad:

That's not really a solution, that's just desperation. The Auran/N3V merger seems to have downsized the amount of bandwith used to download content free, from the DLS. You can see it here: http://www.auran.com/planetauran/FTP_Status_Log.php

As I write this, and the last few hours before this, you are able to download your content. I suggest you all bookmark this link so that you'll know when you can download content freely.

Archived