Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

All For Our Lost Children Video

This video was made dedicated to all of the families who lost their children or to those who's children are dying. All subway clips were by me and this video was by me (Daniel The Cool).

(D)aniel:cool:

Hey, Daniel, nice video and good song selection. I do have some things to point out.

In the middle of the video, unlike the rest, there's some train sounds. Were you trying to block all of them out? Some transitions aren't as smooth, but I really like the effort you put into this.

Anyways keep up the good work :tup:

Hey, Daniel, nice video and good song selection. I do have some things to point out.

In the middle of the video, unlike the rest, there's some train sounds. Were you trying to block all of them out? Some transitions aren't as smooth, but I really like the effort you put into this.

Anyways keep up the good work :tup:

yeah I did the train sounds on purpose but also made sure it wasn't too loud or too low and thanks:cool:

Nice video Daniel

thanks Chris:cool:

it came out nicely :D

thanks Jon:cool: