Jersey City Fanning on Westside Avenue

There are more than that. They wanted me to delete one of the photos about the M&W NABI bus 5759, and 5757 at Journal Square all because of the NJT property and their personal space. Also they had claimed that I had the incident with the bus driver during the confrontation.

There are more than that. They wanted me to delete one of the photos about the M&W NABI bus 5759, and 5757 at Journal Square all because of the NJT property and their personal space. Also they had claimed that I had the incident with the bus driver during the confrontation.

ITs bS cause i read on the njt site you can take pics but no flash and you need a license or w.e to take pictures in the depot or of the office and etc.

ITs bS cause i read on the njt site you can take pics but no flash and you need a license or w.e to take pictures in the depot or of the office and etc.

Could you forward that link so EVERYONE can see? I'm planning to go back to NJ soon and I want to take pictures. Thanks.

"Photography outside NJ Transit Property

NJ Transit recognizes it has no authority over people taking photographs of trains outside NJ Transit property and that there are no laws outlawing such an activity. To the extent NJ Transit has dealings with local police departments, it will bring their attention to the fact there is no ban on picture taking.

Photography on NJ Transit property

NJ Transit will not deny the right to take pictures in NJ Transit stations to anyone who makes a request through the photographic permit process, nor will a fee be charged for making such a request. People making such requests must confirm they have no commercial purpose in taking photographs. NJ Transit has also recognized that its right to require that such requests be made may be questionable under the current rules. It is therefore going to seek to adopt such a requirement under the Administrative Procedures Act. Since there is an opportunity for public comment prior to the adoption of a new rule, we suggest that, if you oppose the requirements, you participate in the public comment period.

To find out when the public comment period is, you can monitor NJ Transit's website, as well as the Office of Administrative Law's website. The Office of Administrative Law implements the Administrative Procedure Act, advising executive branch agencies on how to make rules and requiring the agencies to follow statutorily prescribed steps in rulemaking. It must ensure that the formulation of rules includes adequate opportunity for input by anyone interested and affected. In this capacity, the OAL is

responsible for the publication of the New Jersey Register. You can findthe publication dates of the register on the OAL's website at http://www.state.nj.us/oal. You can then check on NJ Transit's website for the notice it is required to post notifying the public of the comment period. NJ Transit's website is at http://www.njtransit.com.

NJ Transit also recognizes it does not have the authority to take cameras or require the deletion of pictures, absent a legitimate law enforcement purpose.

Should you be denied a permit to take photographs by NJ Transit, or should you be stopped from taking photographs by NJ Transit police officers, employees or local police, you can contact us again. We would require detailed information about any such incidents, including the name of the officer/s involved, the time, date and place as well as what occurred.

Thank you for contacting us and for your commitment to civil liberties.

Sincerely

Helen Ford

Intake Manager/Legal Associate"

Archived