exam #2801

alialdagreat

hello ladies & gentlemen i got called down to go to livingston street this thursday. im not even into like i was in 2008 they did the same thing let me take a urine test & etc then comes to find out they had an hiring freeze. im going to go anyway i dont have no cdl permit cause it expire if they didnt do the hiring freeze i would of been good so i just wanted to know do you think they would let me go thru with the process & by the time the class start i should have my cdl permit?????????????

im on the list for exam 2801 i went yesterday to livingston street to basically do the same thing i did in 2008, i dont want to loose hope but i dont know what to think bout it, why would they do this all over again when they told me in a letter 3 years ago that i pass my drug and background check and all i have to do was wait for the medical appoitment. i heard today that 2 new training class will start in july so im praying to get in. can anyone tell me why MTA do things this way and if this classes will start in july, thank u guys and good luck to everyboy

im on the list for exam 2801 i went yesterday to livingston street to basically do the same thing i did in 2008, i dont want to loose hope but i dont know what to think bout it, why would they do this all over again when they told me in a letter 3 years ago that i pass my drug and background check and all i have to do was wait for the medical appoitment. i heard today that 2 new training class will start in july so im praying to get in. can anyone tell me why MTA do things this way and if this classes will start in july, thank u guys and good luck to everyboy

MTA has a funny way of doing things. Don't take it personal with them. Your urine test is only good for 30 days and your health could've changed in the past 3 yrs so they have to check it again. Most people I know myself included did their urine test twice. They told me themselves we were gonna put you in a previous class, but it got filled up and you have to do urine test again and will be called for medical as soon as it clears yet again. I had wasted about a month in between and my permit ended up expiring right before graduation. So save yourself a headache by getting your CDL. Don't lose hope! Good luck!

MTA has a funny way of doing things. Don't take it personal with them. Your urine test is only good for 30 days and your health could've changed in the past 3 yrs so they have to check it again. Most people I know myself included did their urine test twice. They told me themselves we were gonna put you in a previous class, but it got filled up and you have to do urine test again and will be called for medical as soon as it clears yet again. I had wasted about a month in between and my permit ended up expiring right before graduation. So save yourself a headache by getting your CDL. Don't lose hope! Good luck!

You went with mabsota over TA? Looks like they both called you at

around the same time. I believe you were in the #430's from the 8006

list.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.18) Gecko/20110614 Firefox/3.6.18 PicMorphSearchToolbar/1.2)

__thanks for your hepl but ill keep my hopes high good luck to everybody ___________

You went with mabsota over TA? Looks like they both called you at

around the same time. I believe you were in the #430's from the 8006

list.

Yes Locomotion you are correct my list was 43x. I'm TA, just waiting for general pick at the end of the yr to come back to Bklyn. We didn't have much of a choice, when my turn came to pick a depot out of 30 smth all TA people in class they threw 11 of us in a MaBSTOA Depot.

Yes Locomotion you are correct my list was 43x. I'm TA, just waiting for general pick at the end of the yr to come back to Bklyn. We didn't have much of a choice, when my turn came to pick a depot out of 30 smth all TA people in class they threw 11 of us in a MaBSTOA Depot.

That sucks, I didn't know they could do that. Could be worse though, they could have sent you to Kingsbridge. They must have over hired then if there was no more room in TA depots.

That sucks, I didn't know they could do that. Could be worse though, they could have sent you to Kingsbridge. They must have over hired then if there was no more room in TA depots.

I know, some of my classmates chose West Farms. Being From Bklyn and Queens we did not know any better. Gotta make the best of it for now. :P:tup:

• 3 weeks later...
i am on list 2901 i took my sec drug test 2 weeks ago i hope i get call for my med before i go take drug test # 3 gl to all

hey brother did they call u for the medical yet? i heard that after taking the drug test if they dont call u within 30 days u must do everything again, i went there in june and i havent heard from them yet i guess ill wait for drug test number 3...this is nuts, good luck :confused:

hey brother is it truth that when u go to livingston for the drug test they have a 30 days period to call u in for the medical otherwise ppl must start all over again, my 30 days are coming up soon and this was my second test its crazy help please thanks :confused:

hey brother is it truth that when u go to livingston for the drug test they have a 30 days period to call u in for the medical otherwise ppl must start all over again, my 30 days are coming up soon and this was my second test its crazy help please thanks :confused:

Yes, that is correct, hopefully they call you soon.

The only thing certain is the uncertain.

Archived