Intercontinental Train Travel?

R68 Subway Car

Nope. China is the single largest threat to America in the 21st century. Many of the Middle Eastern nations rank 2-15.

And it doesn't suck for my country, or for me. I'm just not going to support those enemy nations with my money..

That's all...carry on...

Every single purchase you make supports China in some way or form. Why? Because you pay taxes on said purchase, which means those tax dollars (theoretically) pay off the debt held by China.

What I don't understand is what is so terrible about China? What have they done to earn your wrath?

Every single purchase you make supports China in some way or form. Why? Because you pay taxes on said purchase, which means those tax dollars (theoretically) pay off the debt held by China.

What I don't understand is what is so terrible about China? What have they done to earn your wrath?

WRONG. paying off american debt has nothing to do with that. paying off american debt reduces the liability of this nation to china which is trying to manipulate the policy of this nation to further its own interests as "the" dominant world power of the 21st century. paying off american debt to china reduces their stranglehold on our politicians and their ability to unilaterally dictate actions to our so called "leaders" as they have been...or do you really think that the yuan/renminbi is NOT actually undervalued as a trade manipulation to keep their trade surplus (and by extension our trade deficit) very high??? (of course our government has not come out and openly declared this...hmm...)

that is very different than going to that place and allowing their government to get money from me for nothing, while not paying down american debt or doing anything productive, so that i can see a poverty stricken communist nation that still disposes of many of its own girls and refuses to care about the vast majority of its people, including ALL minorities.

Archived