Intercontinental Train Travel?

R68 Subway Car

It seems nice, but I would prefer to fly. Flying is the safest form oftransportation, and it's also my favorite form of transportation

I would have to disagree on the safest form of transportation, I love my driving over flying. When it comes to going to other continents then yeah obviously I'll fly but I feel a lot safer driving oppose to flying.

I would have to disagree on the safest form of transportation, I love my driving over flying. When it comes to going to other continents then yeah obviously I'll fly but I feel a lot safer driving oppose to flying.

Statistically its way safer to fly than to drive. Ironic isn't it?

who would want to spend all that time going to Russia anyway? its not exactly a huge tourist attraction, we cant even go to Disney world from here by train. and if you wanted to go there, its probably much easier to just fly there on Aeroflot or something.

and as for flying vs driving, Id rather drive, I can be in my own personal space, pack whatever I want, not have to have some flunkies xray it and mess around with my shoes, then i gotta sit in a crowded plane with germs flying everywhere and noisy babies crying, then some idiots gotta sneak their pet on so then i have to deal with allergies, and they don't give u food on the plane anymore, i can easily if I'm hungry, stop at the McDonald drive thru and get me a big mac meal, airplane u lucky to get peanuts.

The government and the penny pinching Airlines have taken the fun and enjoyment out of flying, way back when there used to be more flights at more convenient times, they weren't trying to pack people in like they do now, no stupid luggage fees or crap like that. Ill take my chances in a car, at least im in control of my own destiny if an obstacle comes into the road. If the pilot screws up, then everyone's screwed.

and as for flying vs driving, Id rather drive, I can be in my own personal space, pack whatever I want, not have to have some flunkies xray it and mess around with my shoes, then i gotta sit in a crowded plane with germs flying everywhere and noisy babies crying, then some idiots gotta sneak their pet on so then i have to deal with allergies, and they don't give u food on the plane anymore, i can easily if I'm hungry, stop at the McDonald drive thru and get me a big mac meal, airplane u lucky to get peanuts.

You're right. When you drive, the flunkies are not screening you at the check in.

They're driving in the cars next to you, behind you, in front of you, and in the opposite direction.

You're right. When you drive, the flunkies are not screening you at the check in.

They're driving in the cars next to you, behind you, in front of you, and in the opposite direction.

at least i can avoid them on the road, theres no avoiding them in the airport :P

i would rather get another root canal than go to shit hole china.

but russia would be cool to check out. also ukraine. there's that 20 hour european train that goes to ukraine from somewhere in central europe that gypsies always attack (and you had better lock the cabins) - that might be fun to do...once.

who cares? the crux of my post was that i'd rather have another root canal here in America then send my hard earned dollars ultimately into the hands of an enemy government.

By that logic over half the nations of the world would be "enemies" to the USA. Sucks for your country.

By that logic over half the nations of the world would be "enemies" to the USA. Sucks for your country.

Nope. China is the single largest threat to America in the 21st century. Many of the Middle Eastern nations rank 2-15.

And it doesn't suck for my country, or for me. I'm just not going to support those enemy nations with my money..

That's all...carry on...

Archived