Fare Inspectors and Sleeping Passengers?

Gorgor

First of all, he said he doesn't want to take the W60 for the full route

Second of all, taking a long bus ride when there's an easy train alternative is called busfanning. Obviously, anybody in a rush is going to take Metro-North, or at least take the 20/21 or 40/41 which are more direct.

again calm down using 60 the full route even the 62 is still slow dumb and illogical. There are plenty of other more sane routes to busfan than that one. Try taking trailways/shortline from queens to white plans then transfer to BL 77 or 17 and you will know the true meaning of extreme busfanning. Or to nanuet for TOR 59 to TOR 94 or rockland coaches 11a/47/49 to stony point. Try starting in LI then using SCT to get LIRR to trailways/shortline at hempstead then bee line. You want extreme I can give you extreme busfanning I did it before starting my trip in LI then ending it in NJ. thanks to LIRR/NJT then connecting buses. Try using several SEPTA bus lines from 5am to 10 PM too many to even keep track of before I used SEPTA 84 to trenton line to get NJT home. There is a difference between sane bus fanning and insane bus fanning. I actually do it cause it takes be to the locations I do secret shop work for.

Alot of times when I'm on the (R) going from Times Square to Woodhaven, and I'm tired, I usually go into this "still awake but not awake" mode, where I am awake but don't remember anything as to seem like I was asleep. It makes the ride go faster since QBL Local takes forever.

Archived